Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Key to Understanding Isaiah

... because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you, nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy.





How do we get the spirit of prophecy? I am sure there are some great conference talks and lesson manuals that talk about it.

I know that there are times when Isaiah makes more sense to me. Those times are probably when I am filled with the spirit of prophecy.

How do you understand Isaiah? How to you invite the spirit of prophecy so that you can understand Isaiah?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I personally love Bruce R. McConkie's essay in the Ensign many years ago listing 14 keys to use to understand Isaiah.

    I find Isaiah profoundly beautiful. His words speak to my need for beautiful literature, the depth of his prophecies cause me to ponder, and I feel the truth when I read.

    ReplyDelete

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...