Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sunday Study link-up

(Image credit: LDS Media Library)

Can you believe the weekend is here already? Time has been going so fast for me lately, and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Here’s this weeks’ lineup!

Cyber-Minutes and Light-Years – at We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ: about serving our families and our children

The Mormon Moment – at Meridian Magazine: by Jocelyn, a great post. I really liked how she talked about the significance of the “individual” Mormon moment – the moments when we feel the Spirit.

A Personal Relationship with the Savior – from 1976 General Conference – President James E. Faust

Science and Religion – topic study after reading Fred’s comments the other day about science and religion

Now it’s your turn!

What have you read this week that you would like to share? What are you planning on studying on the Sabbath? Add your link below!

If you need ideas of what to link up, check out the first Sunday Study link up.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really written it out on my blog or anything (I am still debating if I even want to share this on my blog) but I decided that I would spend awhile in Alma 5 for the next few days or weeks. I want to take each question he asks and really ponder it. I mean, really dig deep and write down my impressions. So far I have only studied the question in verse 14 "Have ye spiritually been born of God?" So, that's it for me. I've been really thinking about what that means and it has taken me on a neat journey for the past few days.

    ReplyDelete

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...