Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mine Angels Will Encircle Thee

Some days are First Vision days, and some days are Liberty Jail days.

Today was more like a Liberty Jail day. You know, where you wonder where God is hiding, and you just want Him to come and save you.

Thankfully I live in an awesome ward, and several wonderful ladies came to my aid - came to save me.

And the awesome truth is that God will never hide from us.
"So hold on thy way,
For I shall be with thee.
And mine angels shall encircle thee.
Doubt not what thou knowest,
Fear not man,
for he Cannot hurt thee."
If you need a reminder (like I did) this song is a great one:



What are your favorite reminders that God is never hiding?

2 comments:

  1. My heart delights in feeling
    God's love from on high.
    From His word there is healing
    I can not deny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those tender mercies amazing?
    I've been going through a tough time lately as well. But we are never forgotten. :)
    In fact, it's interesting you should ask about our own personal reminders because I just wrote about a pretty intense experience I had yesterday on my blog.
    If anyone else is interested here's the link: http://anensignwaving.blogspot.com/2013/04/forget-me-not.html

    ReplyDelete

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...