Thursday, December 16, 2010

Have You Been Reading, Too?

I put up a poll at the bottom of my blog (it didn’t fit very well on the side bar...) so you can tell me if you’ve been listening to and/or reading the conference talks.

You can change your vote, too, so you can keep it updated – that is, if you having read/listened to a talk, but do later, you can come back and update your vote.

The poll is open until next General Conference starts on April 2, 2011. I will be posting a new poll them.

Please feel free to leave comments about your experiences reading or listening to the General Conference talks. I love to hear the testimonies, thoughts, and experiences of others, and would love to hear from you on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. PS - if anyone knows of a poll-type counter for blogger, please let me know. Ideally, I would like people to click on the talk as many times as they have read/listened to it. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...