Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Teach Me To Walk in the Light–sheet music

I’m the ward choir director in my ward, and I have thought about writing an arrangement for a while, but it never happened – until my husband said to me the other night, “You should arrange music.”

Little did he know just how motivating his encouragement would be. I spent all afternoon Sunday writing this arrangement for Teach Me to Walk in the Light (LDS Hymn no. 304). I let it sit for a few days, and then I revisited it today and tweaked a few things. It’s my first arrangement ever, and I’m not really a composer/arranger, so it’s not amazing, but if you’re looking for an easy children’s chorus/SATB arrangement of Teach Me to Walk in the Light, this might be able to fill your needs.

Feel free to download the music, share this post, or link to the PDF here – please link to this post or the original PDF, rather than downloading the music and uploading it yourself.

image

(click on the image above to be redirected to the printable PDF)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to use your arrangement... but it won't open for me.... :-( Can you maybe send it to me directly? sundy.degooyer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is fixed now so you should be able to access the PDF, but I will email you the correct link as well. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I just wanted to comment that I was so pleased when I found your arrangement! It is so beautiful! It was a perfect musical number for our Stake Primary Inservice mtg. I had a group of 6 children sing the 1st verse, then 3 women harmonize the 2nd verse, then both groups come in for the 3rd. Thank you for sharing! Heather from Maple Valley, WA

    ReplyDelete

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...