Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"not lost unto the Father"

In 3 Nephi, the Savior comes to the Nephites and says "ye are they they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."

I love this clarification that the Lord gives us.


Later He also says, "I ... show myself unto the lost tribes of Israel, for they are not lost unto the Father, for he knoweth whither he hath taken them."

We talk a lot in the Church about the "lost sheep" or the "one and the ninety and nine" - we talk about bringing them into the fold. In our ward councils we make plans to find them and fellowship them.

They may be lost to us, but they are never lost to the Father.

We may feel lost sometimes, but the Father always knows us and knows where we are. We cannot be lost to Him. He can always find us, and He will always bring us home if we will let Him.

Have you ever looked for a "lost sheep"? Have you ever been a "lost sheep"? Have you ever felt lost? Do you know that the Father always knows where you are?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...