Thursday, October 10, 2013

When I Am Baptized Clarinet/Flute/Violin Obligato

A clarinet obbligato I arranged for our ward primary program. Please feel free to use at will for personal or church us. Please do not remove my name from the arrangement, and don't sell my arrangement.

Below you will find links to PDF copies of sheet music for both the clarinet version and the flute/violin/other C instrument version.


Update 1/3/2014: Sorry for the delay in getting the PDFs up! They are up and accessible now!

When I Am Baptized - C Instrument Obligato (for flute or violin)

When I Am Baptized - Clarinet Obligato (for Bb Clarinet)

Other instruments available upon request.

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I was going to ask three girls in our ward to play this - one on the piano, one on the flute, and one on the clarinet. This just made my life so much easier!!! I can't wait for the pdf files so I can get them the music! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so perfect for the upcoming baptism of my twins! Have you posted the music yet??? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for my twin daughters' upcoming baptism! How can I download the music? Only a party of the first page comes through. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please please please can I get this music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please post this music so I can download it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking back again to see if the music has been posted yet. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay! The PDFs are posted now! I hope it helps!

      Delete

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...