Thursday, April 5, 2012

“Humor Helps Revelation”

If you watched LDS General Conference this past weekend you know that Elder Scott said “A good sense of humor helps revelation”. I guess Stephanie at Diapers and Divinity must get a lot of revelation because she is so funny and has a great sense of humor.

Fullscreen capture 432012 81225 PM.bmp

Her video at Deseret Book’s Pretty Darn Funny contest proves it. Most people would never share a story like this, but Stephanie does – and she does it really well. My dad, who is a long time member of Toastmasters International (a public speaking club) thought she had the best delivery of any of the videos he watched on the site (and he watched quite a few – and he’s got a lot of experience in story telling and humor). Not that you care who my dad is, but I would say that if my dad thinks a video is worth watching, it is worth watching.

I would just post the video here, but I want you to click over to the Pretty Darn Funny website to watch it so that you can vote for her, too! Once you’ve watched the video, click on the little orange “thumbs up” icon just below the video. You can vote every day if you want, and if Stephanie wins the contest she gets a cruise. And I am sure that if she wins the cruise she will post fabulous pictures on her blog and mail a postcard from the Caribbean to every person who voted for her. (Right, Stephanie?)

Seriously, though. Even if you don’t care about the cruise part – go watch the video. It is really funny and you won’t regret it. And it’s less than 2 minutes long.

What are you waiting for? Go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What makes your soul delight? This is my invitation to you to share your thoughts right here on my blog. I read every one of them, and I appreciate them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...